There’s nothing like fresh juice, whether we’re talking about orange juice or something less common like celery juice. If you want to eat healthy without breaking the bank, there’s no better equipment for your kitchen than these top juicers for under $100.
Most juicers in this price range will be cost-efficient centrifugal juicers. A centrifugal juicer is less complicated and easier to produce than other types of juicers like cold press or masticating juicers, making them a great choice for an affordable juicer.
According to our tests, the best juicer under $100 is the Breville BE200XL. This juicer comes at just under $100 and boasts a 700 water motor, safety arm, extra large feeding tube, and an Italian-made, micro-mesh filter that yields up to 30% more juice, and 40% more vitamins.
Here are our top picks for juicers under $100.
The Best Juicers Under $100:
Our Pick: Breville BJE200XL
- The Breville Juice Fountain Compact may be small but it is packed with power; It features a 3 inch wide chute allowing you to juice whole fruits and vegetables and conveniently collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
- UNIQUE EXTRACTION SYSTEM: The compact centrifugal juicers titanium reinforced disc and Italian-made micro mesh filter basket are made out of stainless steel and together are designed for optimum juice and nutrient extraction
- SHORT PREP TIME: The Breville juicer machines unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you to juice whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting
- BUILT-IN FROTH SEPARATOR: Certain fruits or vegetables create froth when juiced; The juice jug features an integrated froth separator to pour more juice, less froth into the glass
- COMPACT DESIGN & CONVENIENT STORAGE: The Juice Fountains compact design makes it suitable to store in small spaces and the power cord wraps around under the base making storage neat and simple
- Extremely easy to use and clean
- Its 700-watt motor and large feed chute make quick work of most fruits and veggies
- Extra large pulp holder and super dry pulp after juicing
- Juices roughly 30% more juice than other centrifugal juicers
- Over time, parts of the machine may start to leak
More About Breville BJE200XL
The Breville juicer is made to be both heavy-duty and compact. It includes a 700-watt motor that will turn the centered knife blade at 14,000 RPM. This means that you will get maximum extraction of juice from your fruits, while the extra-large pulp container will hold up to 1.6 quarts of pulp while you work. This machine juices 30% more juice than the average centrifugal juicer.
Stick your fruits and veggies down the three-inch diameter feed tube, which can be cleaned just as easily as the rest of the machine. You don’t have to worry about safety at all while you’re cleaning or while you’re juicing, thanks to the locking arm. The Breville will not operate unless the cover is in place and the right position.
Hamilton Beach Juice Machine Big Mouth
- MAKE FRESH HEALTHY JUICE IN SECONDS: Transform whole fruits and vegetables into nutritious juice in seconds with this fruit and vegetable juicer. The stainless steel micromesh filter strains away pulp and seeds for smooth, nutritious juice every time. Juice cup not included
- SAVE TIME & EFFORT: The extra-large 3 inch Big Mouth chute on the fruit juicer lets you easily add whole foods without precutting. This reduces prep time to save time and effort in the kitchen.
- MAXIMUM JUICE YIELD: Juice everything from apples and celery to dense beets and leafy greens. The powerful 800 watt motor ensures maximum juice yield for less waste and more flavorful juice, and the simple on/off button is easy to use.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Cleaning up after you juice is easy. The juice extractor comes with a convenient strainer cleaning brush, and the pulp bin, juice bowl, lid and pusher are all dishwasher safe.
- INCLUDES A 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: This durable fruit and juice machine is backed by Hamilton Beach, America's #1 juice extractor brand,* with a 3 year limited warranty.
- The clean-up will be five minutes if that
- Powerful motor
- Very easy for anyone to figure out how to use
- Dishwasher safe parts
- BPA Free
- Must be held down when you use it to stop it from moving
More About The Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine Big Mouth
This Juicer Machine is made to fit whole fruits and veggies and is a great choice if you’re looking for one the best juicer machines you can buy. That’s the whole point of its “big mouth.” This feed chute is extra-large, with a diameter of three inches. Fit a whole apple inside, or peel an orange and just throw it in there. You won’t have to spend nearly as much time cutting ingredients into smaller pieces, so you can juice continuously for more nutrient-packed juice.
When you’re done juicing, Hamilton Beach is easy to clean. All the parts are BPA-free and easy to remove, and are also dishwasher safe too! Make use of the powerful motor (800-watt) to turn even dense fruits into smooth juice.
Black + Decker: JE2200B
- Compact Design - The vertically-oriented juice extractor saves space on the countertop
- Stainless Steel Cutter and Strainer - The durable cutter quickly works through fruits and vegetables, and it's easy to clean and reuse
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - Every removable part is safe to clean in the dishwasher, further simplifying the juice-making process
- Fruit and Vegetable Pusher - The pusher guides fresh produce towards the cutters for maximum juice extraction
- Great locking mechanism to prevent it from working if not assembled properly
- Works well to juice up both soft and hard fruits and vegetables
- Easy to use and continues to last for morning juicing
- Dishwasher safe
- The feeding tube is small and curved, so it’s hard to juice in mass
More About The Black + Decker: JE2200B
Black and Decker is a household name, so of course, you can expect a juicer under their name. This juicer includes a high-quality strainer along with stainless steel blades that separate the pulp while the natural juice is produced and strained into the pitcher below. This juicer uses 400 watts of power, but you’ll still be able to fit lots of juice into the custom juice cup.
The custom juice cup will make measuring, pouring, and serving your juice easy. Just throw it into the dishwasher since it’s dishwasher safe, along with the other parts of this centrifugal juicer assembly, to completely clean up when you’re done.
Bagotte Compact Juice Extractor
- Wide Feed Chute: With a 3 inch feed chute, Bagotte centrifugal juicers allow for juicing whole fruits and vegetables with minimal preparation, it saves your time for cutting and preparing ingredients, reduces fruit oxidation.
- Dual Speed Design: Bagotte juicer machines has two speeds, "Ⅰ" is low speed, suitable for soft fruits and vegetables like oranges, watermelon, tomato, etc; "Ⅱ" is high speed, for hard food like apple, celery, carrot, etc.(Note: not suitable for fruits or vegetables with little juice, such as banana, durian, mango, etc)
- Higher Juice Yield: With a 80°chopping blades and a 400W powerful motor, Bagotte juicer can produce various fruits and vegetables juice. Compared to other juicers, up to 35% of the juice and 45% of the vitamins and minerals can be extracted.
- Safety Material and Design: Bagotte juice extractor adopts food-grade and BPA-free materials, the safety lock arm design won't rotate before assembled; overheat protection system will shut down motor when temperature exceeds 105 degrees; 4 non-slip suction cup feet on the bottom can prevent the juicers from vibrating.
- Easy to Assemble and Disassemble: Juicer machines use no odor ABS plastic, compact and simple structure, easy to assemble and disassemble, customized cleaning brush, make cleaning easier. Moreover, the noise of the compact juicer is lower than 60dB, doesn't affect family life.
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Small and perfect for small spaces
- Expels the pulp for you while it works
- Does not juice leafy vegetables well, and takes a long time to juice
More About The Bagotte Compact Juice Extractor
Made of food-grade stainless steel with a built-in timer, this COSORI dehydrator also features an adjustable thermostat to 95-165 degrees Fahrenheit. You can safely cook most foods at these temperatures without transferring to an oven.
Six trays come with this unit along with a mesh screen, fruit roll sheet, recipe book, and a 2-year warranty.
Why Get a Juicer Under $100?
Helps Maintain a Healthy Diet
To live a healthy and balanced lifestyle, there is a recommended amount of fruits and vegetables the average American must eat every day.
- Veggies- two to three cups
- Fruits- one and a half to two cups
Many people find fitting this amount of fruit and veggies into their diet every day pretty difficult. A way to make this a little easier is to buy a juicer, such as a masticating juicer. You can easily take the recommended amount of fruit and veggies, juice them and enjoy them as a beverage every day. This makes the process of staying healthy a little bit easier.
Less Expensive Than a Larger Juicer
For many people, buying a juicer seems fairly intimidating. When most think about getting a juicer, they immediately assume a juicer, even a centrifugal juicer, and a huge investment. That isn’t the case. You can find a decent juicer for under $100, especially if you’re open to using centrifugal juicers. This makes it a lot easier for you to stay healthier while still on a budget.
Perfect for One Person
Larger centrifugal juicers are great for people hoping to serve a variety of juices in big portions. If you’re living on your own and don’t have an extremely big mouth, you don’t need a juicer that giant in size. This is why a juicer under $100 is perfect for people living alone, as they are normally smaller than more expensive juicers, and a juicer is best suited for smaller portions.
Features to Consider
No matter how much you’re spending on a juicer, you’re still making an investment that will hopefully last you a while. It’s true these juicers are smaller and may not offer what you can get from a more expensive slow juicer. But you should still keep in mind the different features it offers that can benefit you and your juicing needs.
How Well It Extracts Juice
This may seem like an obvious factor, but some people may tend to focus on other features and skip this one. Look out for a fruit juicer that can squeeze out a large amount of fruit or vegetable juice quickly and efficiently. Some machines have a wider mouth juice extractor in case you need more juice at once.
Some juicers have issues squeezing out a large amount of juice and instead will leave a large amount of juice stuck in the pulp without extracting it. Search for a juicer that produces a lot of juice without leaking out of the machine.
How Quickly it Operates
If you’re constantly on the go or often in a hurry, quickness should be a feature to consider. Some juicers will make your juice in a speedy manner and others will take their sweet time. Finding quick one is more likely if the juicer has a good amount of power helping it function as well.
A good option for most is a motor around 700-watt motor to 1000-watt motor. They are known to have the best rpm. But make sure to search for one that seems durable and doesn’t break easily.
How Simple it is to Clean
One of the most time-consuming parts of your day is cleaning out the machine once you’ve finished making your juice. You already take the time to cut the veggies and fruit up to prepare them for the juicer then clean that mess up. So, adding on the extra amount of time to clean the juicer itself can be an additional hassle.
This is why a lot of juicers, especially the best hand press juicers, have been made to limit stress by including a cleaning brush that makes cleaning the machine a lot simpler. Others include parts that are dishwasher-safe, which makes the cleaning process a lot easier for you.
When picking out the perfect juicer, many factors should be considered. Try to think about what you may need in a juicer including how easy it is to clean, how much juice you need at once, and how quickly you need it made. Once you’ve considered these different factors, you’ll be able to find the best juicer under $100 that is right for you.